We are able to provide coronavirus testing through our office, using a mid-nasal swab PCR sent to Stanford Lab, for those with urgent needs. We expect this generally includes patients and household members who have symptoms or known exposures.
We are still requesting that routine, scheduled screening tests (e.g. those for school and travel) be done through outside companies whenever possible, using an approved PCR test. Please see our recommended resources below, and do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or would like more guidance about these different options.
Covid-19 Testing Resources
At Home testing:
- Evera - in home Covid testing (any age) - open weekends
- Bay Area Phlebotomy & Laboratory Services - in home Covid testing (any age) - same day testing available if scheduled before 11AM
Self-Administered mail-in testing:
- Labcorp Pixel - anterior nasal swab (ages 18+)
- Let’s Get Checked - anterior nasal swab (ages 18+)
- Vault - saliva (ages 4+)
- QuestDirect - -anterior nasal swab (ages 18+)
Local Testing Centers:
- Stanford - nasal swab (age 6 mo. and up depending on location) - some locations open weekends
- IGeneX - Milpitas - has same day results option (any age)
- Walgreens - self-collected nasal swab (ages 3+) - Cupertino - open weekends
- Free testing through San Mateo County (ages 1+): We recommend the shallow nasal swab through LHI, as there is currently an FDA advisory about Curative oral swab tests having false negative results.
Blood Draw Information
Bay Area Phlebotomy & Laboratory - 415-300-4436
All Access Health Care - 888-341-9098